CLASSIZER™ ONE is the cutting-edge particle analysis platform based on patented Single Particle Extinction and Scattering (SPES) method for the analysis, classification, and counting of particle mixtures for research, tailored particles, dispersions formulation, and quality control in life sciences, cosmetics, cosmeceuticals, pigments, inks, cements, abrasives, agrochemicals and environmental sciences.
- Optical Classification, Absolute Particle Size Distribution, and Numerical Concentration of each single particle populations irrespectively of polydispersity and particle mixtures.
- Quality Control of optical particle structures as porosity, wetting, aspect ratio, payload, impurities, and shelf-life without intermediate steps (e.g., purification/filtration).
- Measurement of the particle behavior and the particle formulation stability directly in heterogeneous non-filtered target biological, industrial, or environmental fluids.
- Hi-Resolution Continuous Flow Analysis of particles, ready to couple to other analytical devices and systems, as cFFF separators, small chemical reactors, and pilot lines.
- Statistical approaches as Oversize Measure and PCA for Hi-Quality Batch-2-Batch analysis and out-of-specifics identifications in product formulation and production.
Classizer™ ONE analyses particle mixtures in simple and heterogeneous liquids in a few minutes. A small aliquot of the sample is dispersed or diluted in a filtered solvent and has flowed through the device at a constant flow. Classizer™ ONE analyses particles, emulsions, powders, and microcapsules present in the liquid. Exploiting the unique patented SPES optical schemes, Classizer™ ONE retrieves to user the EOS CLOUDS of the sample in a few minutes guaranteeing precise and unique information. Accurate production design, custom electronics, and industrial-grade components ensure durability, reliability, and robustness.
Classizer™ ONE covers a dynamic range of 0.1 – 20 μm, concentration range of 1E4-1E7 ptc/mL.
Classizer™ ONE works with laminar constant flows at 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 4mL/min, viscosity up to 30cS. Quartz, Borosilicate Glass, PTFE, FEP, PEEK, FKM, FFKM, Stainless Steel wetted surfaces and couplings ensure high chemical compatibility. Tailored hardware solutions are available and/or can be developed on the basis on the single user needs.
Classizer™ ONE can be coupled with standard syringe pumps and hi-quality peristaltic pumps for standard R&D activities, as well with EOS automatic sample managers and autosampler to deliver high measurement throughput and reliability in formulation and Quality Control activities.
Technical details depend on the system model, configuration, sample and sample preparation. Make An Inquiry for further details.